Our Computer Tutor can help you…
- Set up or get the most from your email account
- Safely & strategically search the Internet
- Install and use an app
- Create a Word or Excel document
- Create a basic website
- Checkout eBooks from the library or download purchased eBooks
- Download & listen to audiobooks
- Use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & other social media sites
- Create photo albums & slideshows
- Email pictures to friends and family
- Keep in touch with video chat programs (Skype, etc.)
- Instant messaging and texting
Tutoring sessions are available virtually via Zoom or by telephone on Thursdays from 2:30-4:30 and Saturdays from 11:30-2:30. Send an email to email@example.com with your question and a phone number where you can be reached during these hours. You may also call the library at 250-847-3043 to set up a virtual appointment.
Computer Tutor Hours:
- Thursdays, 2:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturdays, 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.