Our Computer Tutor can help you…
- Set up or get the most from your email account
- Safely & strategically search the Internet
- Install and use an app
- Create a Word or Excel document
- Create a basic website
- Checkout eBooks from the library or download purchased eBooks
- Download & listen to audiobooks
- Use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & other social media sites
- Create photo albums & slideshows
- Email pictures to friends and family
- Keep in touch with video chat programs (Skype, etc.)
- Instant messaging and texting
In-person tutoring sessions are available on Thursdays and Saturdays (see hours below). To schedule an appointment, drop by the library or call 250-847-3043.
Computer Tutor Hours:
- Thursdays, 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Saturdays, 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.