Our Computer Tutor can help you…
- Set up or get the most from your email account
- Safely search the Internet
- Install and use an app
- Create Word or Excel documents
- Checkout eBooks from the library or download eBooks
- Download & listen to audiobooks
- Use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Create photo albums & slideshows
- Email pictures to friends and family
- Keep in touch with video chat programs (Zoom, etc.)
- Instant messaging and texting
- Create a basic website
In-person tutoring sessions are available on Thursdays and Saturdays (see hours below). To schedule an appointment, drop by the library or call 250-847-3043.
Computer Tutor Hours:
- Thursdays, 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Saturdays, 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.