We offer exam invigilation services for residents of Smithers and the surrounding area.
Smithers Public Library will provide:
- A staff member to coordinate the exam-writing process
- Use of a library laptop for online exams (if needed)
- A quiet space to write the exam (usually outside of regular open hours)
- Receipt of exams prior to scheduled exam times, and the return of completed exams to the issuing institution
- Troubleshooting services regarding internet access, should this be required (the library cannot provide technical support for issues related to an institution’s website or portal)
The student’s responsibilities are to:
- Arrive a few minutes before the scheduled exam appointment
- Arrange for delivery of exams and exam instructions to the library via mail, courier, or email in advance of the exam appointment
- Pay the $20 invigilation fee
To inquire about this service or book your exam appointment, contact Wendy Wright at email@example.com or call 250-847-3043.