Bounce, Sing & Learn
Mondays: Jan 25th to Apr 12th*
infants to age 3
Join us every Monday on YouTube for this virtual program geared toward babies and toddlers. Learn rhymes, songs, stories, and finger plays to share with your child from the comfort of your home. Basic signing is also introduced to help pre-verbal children communicate their needs.
*No program on February 15th or April 5th (statutory holidays)
- Jan 25th: Favourite Lap Bounces
- Feb 1st: Body Part Rhymes and Songs
- Feb 8th: Sing in American Sign Language
- Feb 15th: Family Day (no program)
- Feb 22nd: Singalong… just for fun!
- Mar 1st: Dress Up Songs and Rhymes
- Mar 8th: Move and Groove
- Mar 15th: Felt Stories
- Mar 22nd: Let’s Count Together!
- Mar 29th: Draw and Tell
- Apr 5th: Easter Monday (no session)
- Apr 12th: Fingerplays and Rhymes
For children from ages 3 to 6, the library has a virtual Preschool Playtime program.
How to access this program: